Below is the agenda for our North County Roundtable on Thursday, Aug. 12 at 5 p.m.
We are tentatively planning our South County Roundtable for next Friday, Aug. 20 at noon. We will send more information on that in a few days.
We hope you’ll come to our North County Roundtable this Thursday, Aug. 12 at 5 p.m. to hear about relevant issues SBCAN is involved with in the North County.
We will hear from Santa Maria city staff about the Santa Maria General Plan Update, from SBCAN staff about the Santa Maria River Healthy Watershed Project and from UFCW 770 about efforts to direct some of the American Rescue Plan's funds towards essential workers in our county.
We will also hear an update about the push to change the Santa Maria school board logo and the city logo and we'll give an update on the Neighborhoods project.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to discuss.
SBCAN North County Roundtable
Thursday, August 12, 2021
5 PM - 6:30 PM (NOTE NEW START TIME!)
Email [email protected] for a Zoom registration link
- Call to Order by North County Co-President Janet Blevins. Introductions; Agenda Review (5 min.)
- Santa Maria General Plan Update. Dana Eady, Planning Division Manager and Chen Ng, Community Development Director
- Santa Maria River Healthy Watersheds Project. Jeanne Sparks, SBCAN Associate Director.
- Premium Pay for Essential Workers. Rachel Torres, UFCW Local 770
- Columbus Logo. Future Leaders of America
- The Neighborhoods at Hidden Canyon and Willow Creek. The Planning Commission will meet Wednesday, Aug. 11
- Brief updates from participants. Please let us know if there are items you want to bring up. (2 to 5 min. each)
- Our next meetings are to be determined and will be via Zoom.