LocationRabobank, 2nd Floor Conference Room, Santa Barbara (on the corner of Carrillo and Anacapa Streets)
Event contactKen Hough
Please note our new location: Rabobank, 2nd Floor Conference Room, Santa Barbara (on the corner of Carrillo and Anacapa Streets)
Please join us to discuss several issues during our Our Housing, Open space and Transportation
(H.O.T.) Committee Meetings in North County on Thursday and South County on Friday.
The meetings are open to anyone with a progressive point of view.
Here's our proposed agenda:
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility proposed in Santa Maria
- Supervisor Adam’s Infrastructure Initiative
- Solar energy project in Cuyama; DEIR comments due in early March
- Report on Feb. 11 BOS Hearing on Mosby Recreational Fields near Lompoc
- Santa Maria Energy envisions 7,700 more wells on top of the 136 recently approved; mainly in Monterey Shale; see background in Pacific Coast Business Times http://www.pacbiztimes.com/2014/01/10/114m-slated-to-fuel-santa-maria-energy-operations/
- Community Wealth
- Anything of interest to those in attendance
- Suggestions for next month's agenda