We hope you'll join us for the 2015 North County "Looking Forward" Awards Dinner on Sunday, June 7 at 5 p.m. at the Santa Maria Inn. We recognize individuals, businesses and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the community.
PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This year’s award recipients are:
- Deborah Tobola & the Poetic Justice Project, “Looking Forward” Award, for Leadership and Vision
- Al Thompson, Environmental Protection & Sustainability Award
- Lawanda Lyons-Pruitt, Social Justice Award
- Peoples' Self-Help Housing, Working Families Award
- Laura and Ron Selken, Giving Back to the Community Award
For more information about the awards winners, click here to view our news release.
Chuck Osborne will provide the musical ambiance with his electronic accordion instrumental solo.
Gale McNeeley, with Betty Faas on piano, will sing a song to each recipient.
The Poetic Justice Project will entertain us with a short skit from: “Inside /// Out,” a commedia dell’arte performance.
801 S Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Google map and directions