We hope you'll join us for the 2015 North County "Looking Forward" Awards Dinner on Sunday, June 7 at 5 p.m. at the Santa Maria Inn. We recognize individuals, businesses and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the community.
PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This year’s award recipients are:
- Deborah Tobola & the Poetic Justice Project, “Looking Forward” Award, for Leadership and Vision
- Al Thompson, Environmental Protection & Sustainability Award
- Lawanda Lyons-Pruitt, Social Justice Award
- People’s Self-Help Housing, Working Families Award
- Laura and Ron Selken, Giving Back to the Community Award
The Poetic Justice Project will entertain us with a short skit.
Chuck Osborne will provide the musical ambiance with his electronic accordion instrumental solo.
“Inside /// Out,” a commedia dell’arte performance by the Poetic Justice Project
801 S Broadway
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Google map and directions