We are accepting nominations for our North County “Looking Forward” Awards.
Awards will be presented at our annual spring dinner to individuals and organizations in the North County who have made significant contributions to the community.
Please take the time to nominate someone from your community who deserves recognition. Deadline to submit a nomination is December 12, 2014.
Winners and dignitaries from 2012
Criteria for Awards
• Open to individuals, local businesses and community organizations located or working in northern and central Santa Barbara County (Santa Maria, Lompoc, Santa Ynez, and Guadalupe areas.)
• Must have demonstrated commitment to social equity, diversity, social and economic justice, or environmental protection.
1. Social Justice Award – For promoting fairness, tolerance, equality, respect and compassion for all people in our community.
2. Environmental Protection and Sustainability Award – For valuing, protecting, and preserving our natural resources and environment.
3. Giving Back to the Community Award – For giving back selflessly to the community through volunteer activities and community projects.
4. Working Families Award - For helping working families to obtain affordable health care, housing, educational and job opportunities; or to improve wages, benefits, working conditions, and worker rights.
5. “Looking Forward” Award – For strong leadership and vision in community building, civic engagement, and improving the quality of life in our community.
If you have trouble downloading the form, please send an email to email@example.com with the information we've requested (as shown in the form below):