SBCAN North County Roundtable
Thursday, July 13th, 2023
5 - 6:30 PM
Via Zoom - register at the link below
- Call to Order Introductions; Agenda Review
- Quail Springs - Brenton Kelly from Quail Springs will discuss the work they are doing related to water conservation and other environmental issues.
- Santa Maria General Plan Land Use Alternatives - The staff recommended preferred alternative includes 1,000 acres of land outside of Santa Maria that could be annexed and developed. Here is a link to the memorandum document, and here is a link to the presentation.
- Updates from members - please let us know if you have items you'd like to see added to the agenda
- Our next meetings are to be determined and will be via Zoom.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.